A snuffle mat is an enrichment toy that encourages your dog to sniff and search out hidden treats amongst the strands of the mat.
Puts your dog’s nose and brain to work by mimicking the hunt for food in nature with this Snuffle Mat. Encourages natural foraging skills!!
Sniffing is natural for dogs, 10 minutes training of sniffing is equivalent to an hour of running. This Snufﬂe Mat can help dogs relieve stress and release extra energy.
How to Use It:
2. The bottom is non-slip cloth, which can effectively fix the mat and prevent the dog from moving the mat.
3. The main fabric of the sniffing pad is felt cloth, which is environmentally friendly and easy to clean.
4. Convenient for you to place it at any place, roll up for storage, not only in your apartment, bedroom, living-room even outdoor. Suitable for all dogs and cats, your pet will love it.
Here's Why You'll Love This:
1. Nosework - This product helps dogs to keep them busy and engage the sense of smell, It helps to mimic the hunt for food in nature.
2. Effective Training - Studies have shown that sniffing ten minutes is equal to walking for an hour.
3. Easy to use - Put the snacks on the one corner of the mat, and dogs can begin to use the natural foraging skills.
4. Eco-friendly Material - The soft and environmental protection materials are non-toxic, safe, and easy to wash.
5. For the big and small - This mat can be used by all kinds of dogs, it can build interaction between the dog and its owner.
More Information about Enrichment
✅ Dogs are social, intelligent, and active animals, so it’s important to provide them with safe and suitable opportunities to exercise their bodies and minds, during every stage of life! Mental and physical activity can prevent boredom, build confidence, and teach a variety of skills such as problem-solving, searching, and agility.
Making the most of walks
✅ Have a chat with your vet about your dog’s exercise requirements, as these may change during stages of their life and in times of illness or injury. Don’t worry if your dog is unable to go on long walks, there are lots of fun things you can do to make the most of even a short stroll! Remember to make sure your dog is up to date with flea, worm, and lungworm prevention.
🐶Taking a different route will give your dog new experiences and, in particular, smells! It’s easy for us to forget how important this is for our dogs, so liven up walks for them by going to different places.
🐶 Plan interactive walks. As well as allowing your dog ample opportunity to stretch their legs and sniff, include activities such as playing with toys, searching for food you’ve scattered or thrown for them, practicing tricks in the park and laying treat trails for them to follow - you’ll both be happily exhausted!
🐶 If it’s safe to do so and you’ve checked they’re not likely to fall or lose balance, encouraging your dog to place their paws on objects or to walk along with fallen trees, for example, can be an exciting way to liven up a walk. You can also teach them to run around lampposts, post boxes or bins, or crawl beneath objects such as park benches. The possibilities are endless if you get creative!
🐶 Dogs can benefit from having the opportunity to experience a range of environments, as these have different sights, sounds, and smells to stimulate their senses. Visiting and exploring brand new places can be thoroughly enjoyable for your dog. Just make sure they’re always enjoying themselves and if they ever show any sign of becoming worried by something they see, hear or smell, calmly lead them away.
🐶 Think about giving your dog the opportunity to walk on different surfaces, or smell and even taste new things - as long as it's safe to do so! See what kinds of places your dog seems to enjoy most, for example, is it the woods or the beach? Make sure your dog is comfortable traveling if you’re heading off on a long investigative adventure - our handout on Travelling in a Car has some top tips.
🐶 Water can be great fun, as long as your dog is comfortable and feels safe, so take it gently, to begin with. You can use things like shallow paddling pools in the garden to give your dog different experiences and playtimes!
🔥Not sold in stores - online exclusive!
⚡️Limited stock available - get yours today